Friday 3 January 2014

Your Health Matters|Lose Weight The Healthy Way|Lose Weight Fast

Hi There Health Seeker
If you are looking for an edge to reach your health and fitness goals you just may have found it here!
 
Here are some of our products that help athletes get phenomenal results.
 
Formula 1 Shake Mix
 
It`s scientifically formulated to give you the nutrition of a complete meal - satisfying your hunger and your taste buds for easier, healthier weight loss.
 
Fibre & Herb
 
Our Fibre & Herb tablets combine oat bran and selected herbs, which work together to help encourage the efficient elimination of wastes products from the food we eat. A `cleaner` digestive system can function more effectively, and also help to ensure better absorption of essential nutrients from our food.
 
Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder
 
Your body needs adequate protein daily for peak physical performance. Unfortunately, many dietary protein sources, including meat, cheese and nuts, are also high in unwanted fat and calories.

Personalised Protein Powder is a convenient way to increase your protein consumption, which helps you maintain your energy level between meals and helps you to build and maintain lean muscle mass. Contains high-quality soy and whey protein.
 
Thermojetics Original Herbal Concentrate
 
This delicious low-calorie tea-mix can be savored throughout the day for a natural energy lift. It includes the thermogenic and antioxidant properties of green tea, making it ideal as part of a nutritious weight-loss program. Enjoy daily as a tasty and healthy alternative to coffee and sodas.
 
N-R-G Tea
 
This zesty uplifting tea includes the health benefits of guarana. Prized by the Amazonian Indians, guarana seeds contain a substance similar to caffeine known as guaranine that can increase mental alertness and help sustain energy levels.
 
Joint Support - Glucosamine with Herbs
 
This blend of joint-support factors includes glucosamine and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), as well as the beneficial herbs turmeric and boswelia, and the enzyme bromelain.* In combination, these nutrients help protect joints against the wear-and-tear that occur over the years.
 
Herbalifeline
 
Herbalifeline® is an excellent way to supplement your daily intake of the omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for cardiovascular and joint health.
 
Tang Kuei
 
Tang Kuei Plus includes tang kuei root, with chamomile for premenstrual and menstrual challenges. For both sexes involved in strenuous physical exercise helping to relieve the discomfort of tense & taut muscles.
 
Herbalife Protein Bars (box of 14) 

Guilt free snacks
 
Eating healthily doesn`t mean depriving yourself!

Instead of grabbing a chocolate bar, treat yourself to a Protein Bar. These protein-packed products are designed to give you optimum nutrition between meals.

Each deliciously chewy bar is packed with nutrition and covered in a delicious chocolate or yoghurt coating. So it satisfies your sweet tooth, and gives you valuable soy protein between meals.
 
Chris Thompson - Karate Shihan 7th Dan KSI Joint World Chief Instructor
To achieve my sporting and personal goals I decided personally that my health and that of my close family had to have the guesswork taken out of it.
As previous national and international champion and currently a 7th Dan joint world chief instructor, I need to be at my best.
Karate training encompasses many aspects of fitness and suppleness. Recovery after training is of course a critical element of your body and mind in adapting to new demands.
For many years I worked hard on my own nutritional needs and during 40 years now of training I have used a large variety of supplements.

Since being introduced to the Herbalife nutrition supplement range of products 11 years ago my wife Jean & I along with all of our family have enjoyed powerful results from enjoying these products every day.
Unlike any other supplements we have used I really feel a tangible difference in my daily wellness and energy levels from taking these products daily.
These products have been a core reason that for many years now I can travel so extensively and that my body and mind can cope with international teaching, training and a business programme with demands that many people would find very difficult to cope with.
With my sport I need stamina, good recovery and explosive power.
The Herbalife Protein drink is very easy to use prior to and post strenuous training sessions. I find it easy to digest and the effective absorption allows me full energy to get through my training session. I also use this drink for keeping my body fat at my desired level when I am travelling and the Thermojeticsworks extremely well for added energy.
The Fibre & Herb cleansing, Herbalifeline, Rose Ox for increased immune resistance and Tang Kuei for muscle relaxation are some important additions to my programme.
The Herbalife Protein Powder added into my programme allows me to get in the extra protein essential for rebuilding after strenuous workouts and being a vegetarian it also ensures my protein intake.
Herbalife`s Joint Support provided noticeable results but also gives me the assurance that my joints will be well nourished for many years to come.
In today`s highly competitive sports arena and in everyday life, nutrition undoubtedly WILL make the difference. Herbalife is the finest range of products I have ever used and meets every one of my needs. It tastes great, is well priced and is very convenient.
Our results have been truly remarkable.
Any Questions Please Do Not Hesitate To Ask

Musa Eric Dumakude
Independent Herbalife Distributor
0721714626
musakude@hotmail.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment