Saturday 8 February 2014

The ONE thing your prospect wants most...‏

Dear Internet Marketer, Network Marketer, Affiliate Marketer, Opportunity Seeker

In my last blog post, I mentioned I would be telling
you the one thing prospects find most valuable.

What do you think it is?

This is actually an easy question ...

Key Point - Just ask yourself what your #1 need is ...

And if you're like 98% of the people building a
business... then the answer is... great leads
for free!


So imagine you are a prospect who enters your
information on someone's website... Then, you
start to receive ongoing valuable information.

What if they went even further, and showed you
how to generate great leads for free?

How would you feel about the person sending you
this information?

You'd probably think ...

"This person really cares about helping me, and
sounds like they know what they're talking about.

Maybe I should contact this person...

And maybe I should even consider looking at their
business."


Doesn't that make sense?

Key Point - Provide valuable information that helps
your prospect accomplish their goals... which in
most cases will be...

"How do I successfully build a business and get great
leads for free?"


Look forward to my next blog post where I'll teach you
how to be seen as an 'expert' by your prospects, so they'll
chase you.

All The Best,

Musa Dumakude

P.S.
I'm surprised I haven't seen your info come through yet.
Let me know this link is working <---

(I'll know it's working when I see your info come through)

No comments:

Post a Comment